Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fabric Bookmarks

I love a good bookmark. I also love that I had a perfect reason to make some this month! :-) 

The LISD math team was published in the ATPE (Association of Texas Professional Educators) News magazine! This quarterly magazine goes out to 110,000 educators across the state of Texas. You can imagine the grin on my face when I saw our article.  In fact, I knew this 2-page feature had to be sent to my mother and two grandmothers. 

Thank you, Carol and Doug Rogers, for making sure that I had multiple copies for my loved ones.

Of course, these magazines are now equipped with a 'Bettina Danger Bookmark' so everyone can quickly turn to page eight!
And yes, the bookmark is complete with a Bettina Danger logo affixed to the side for good luck!

Don't you think a handmade bookmark is a sweet way to feature something special?!

Next time you send or gift a book, magazine or journal...don't forget the bookmark!


No comments:

Post a Comment