Sunday, April 14, 2013

Neapolitan Bunnies

Once springtime rolled around this year, I thought I would bring back the bunny! A few years ago, I made these young rabbit plushies for some dear friends. It is always entertaining digging up old photos. Although I must say that searching through my folders on a hard drive doesn't do it for me like rummaging through an old box of printed photos!

   

 I had some of the Love My Honey fabric collection by Jenni Calo left over from this baby quilt, so I thought I would do something a little different this year. What follows are some photos of the  "Neapolitan Bunnies!"



Personally, I'm still partial to the original pink bunny, although I love them all of different reasons. Which one is your favorite?!

1 comment:

  1. Cute bunnies!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award - see my blog: http://www.whatthebobbin.com/2013/04/25/liebster-blog-award/ (not spam)

    ReplyDelete