Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Laurel Dress

I woke up today thinking about the Laurel Dress by Colette Patterns. Earlier in the year, I made this dress and found the pattern to be simple and easy to follow. There are a ton ways to customize this pattern and even a free Digital Ebook with instructions for different variations.

Since Texas weather is usually sizzlin' hot in the summer I chose to make a sleeveless version. The fabric is Paramount in Yellow and Tea by Alexander Henry purchased locally at The Cloth Pocket
The backside the dress calls for an invisible zipper. Colette Patterns has a helpful online tutorial and it was painless to install.
 This summer has been incredible and I had the perfect dress to run around in. I can't wait to wear it in the fall with tights and boots!  I definitely recommend this pattern. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment