Thursday, January 17, 2013

"Flow Zone" Block of the Month: January

I'm so excited to share with you the January "Flow Zone" Block of the Month January Quilt Block...

*Antique Tile*

Fresh Lemon Quilts by Faith has a free tutorial for this block. Click here for the tutorial!

I also found this link to another free tutorial.  Click here for the other tutorial!

If you need some inspiration for how to layout the fabrics for your block, here is an image search on Google for 'antique tile quilt block'. Click here to see the results!

Do you need anything else? Let me know! I can give more detailed descriptions for certain steps if you are having trouble. Let's learn together.

Here is how my block turned out!  
I picked these fabrics from my Notting Hill by Joel Dewberry fat quarter bundle. Of all the prints, these felt like January to me! :)

We can't wait to see everyone's January Antique Tile Block! Comment below with any questions or celebrations! I know many of us are on twitter... #flowzoneBOTM

Also, please join in anytime! Here's the introduction post if you want more information.

Stay tuned for the February "Flow Zone" Block of the Month! It's Jeananne's choice!


2 comments: